Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And this has made all the difference

There are many things in life that I know for sure......

I know that I love my family, they are my reason for breathing.

I know that my work has become a passion of mine. At times the world has made it hard to enjoy my creative outlet through hair, but at this point in my life I am choosing to take control and win back my right to delight in my work, my passion.

I know that there are people out there who are sincere and there are others less trustworthy, but what is important to me is that I know who I want to be.

I know that my life is a choice, and I choose to do what is right for me and my family. Life is to short to waste it away.

My Leap of Faith

I am so excited to announce my move to Salon 152!
It has been a long needed change. I hope that everyone enjoys it there as much as I do!

My Promise

It has always been a goal of mine to let my clients know how special they are to me. I strive for each and every one of them to know how important it is to me that they come back again and again. So my promise to everyone, new and old, friend or family, I will always treat you like you matter! I want to give every single person who sits in my chair my undivided attention, whether we only need to discuss your hair or you need a person to confide in, I will be there.

Thanks

There are so many people who have helped me on my way. I could not have made this Leap of Faith without you. Switching jobs is hard enough, but to know that I have people that I can count on to help me start a new business is touching! I am grateful to all of you...Thanks!

The Future

I have so many new ideas and new products I want to try. The future is now mine to decide, and I am excited to share it with all of you!!!
The future... only time will tell.


1 comment: